Monday, February 8, 2010

Carrie Underwood Covers ‘Cosmopolitan’ March 2010



Carrie Underwood shows off her sexy side as she covers the March 2010 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

Here’s what the 26-year-old country cutie, who wore a dress by Rebecca Taylor on the cover, had to share:

On fiance Mike Fisher and his influence on Play On: “He provided a lot of inspiration for songs, whether it was something he said or just by being supportive.”

On meeting Mike for the first time after being set up by friends: “I made sure he came in with some other people. I was, like, ‘what if he’s weird?’”

On balancing work and life: “I didn’t want to be one of those people who has an amazing career but ends up alone and unhappy. I want to be happy. I want it all.”

For more from Carrie, pick up Cosmopolitan or visit Cosmopolitan.com!



Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz0ebjyRaBE

No comments: