Friday, May 29, 2009

Lauren Over The Hills




Lauren Conrad showed off her California girl style as she posed in various LWDs for a Cosmopolitan photo shoot. Her final episode of The Hills airs on Sunday, and many of you are still interested in her last days on the show. Lauren opened up about her frustrations with producers concerning Heidi, and talked about her excitement for the future. Here's more:

On The Hills producers pushing her and Heidi back together in season five: "What they didn't get is that I didn't want to fight with her anymore. It's hard to look at somebody who used to be your best friend and say, 'We can't be friends. Too much has happened.' I'm trying to move on, but they won't let me. And when someone keeps pushing you into the same position well . . . you get upset."

On Kyle Howard: "I feel sexiest with him when I'm in sweatpants and no make-up. "

On life after the show: "I've always had another season to look forward to, but now life is a little more unplanned. It's really exciting."

picture and story by cosmopolitan

No comments: