Saturday, May 30, 2009

Reach For The Sky




Before Cameron Diaz spent her long weekend frolicking around Hawaii in her bikini, she sat down for an interview with Parade magazine. The actress is promoting My Sister's Keeper and she shared her feelings on everything from her love life to growing older and grieving over her father's death. Here's more:

On men: "Men are wonderful. I don't think my feeling about that is ever going to change. I'm never going to feel differently about men. I'm not a man-hater. It's just not in my nature. I think guys are amazing. I love the dichotomy, the differences in men and women. I think it's wonderful. It keeps things interesting. "

On having kids: "I think that it’s normal for people to ask that, especially of someone my age, because it seems like the obvious thing: ‘Why haven’t you done it?’ It doesn’t bother me. It’s not the cross I bear. I’m not somebody who is going to declare either way if I’m absolutely going to or I’m absolutely not going to have children. I have no idea. I’m still young. I have an unbelievable life. In some ways, I have the life that I have because I don’t have children. I don’t think it’s a compromise to have children,” she adds. “I don’t think it’s a compromise not to. I think it’s just a different choice."

On her past relationships: "I think that what I’ve found, in my experience, is that you always find the person who you’re meant to be with at that time in your life. And what I’ve also found is that you have to move on from those people at certain times, because that’s the way it happens. For me personally, there’s nothing wrong with that. A lot of people find themselves trapped in something that they’ve outgrown and are unhappy. And they don’t know how to get out of it because they think that they’re supposed to make it happen."

story and picture courtesy by parade

2 comments:

Organic Make up said...

Every individual must be allowed to sail free...with style,with thoughts with a life he or she wants...you not only exhibit a style but also a thought of such freedom.

Jack said...

Cameron Diaz have always my favorite hollywood lady star especially on the charlies angels movies. She isn't the pretty type but she is oozing with sex appeal. The interview is great, we think the same in terms of relationship. Everything can't be rush, there's some thing comes that you should just enjoy till it last, and move on when it's over.

discount le creuset